Our orthodontics are able to grant you your dream smile. More and more, adults seek orthodontic solutions to align their teeth, but feel uncomfortable to use dental braces. One in five adults over 21 years old search for solutions, as they appreciated more and more a beautiful smile. No one is too old to have a healthy smile and feel self-confident.
As to keep up with our patient’s requests we avail a variety of orthodontic devices to align teeth.
Types of dental planes for adults
- New technics and invisible devices leads to adults to use to correct and treat the following problems:
- Crowded teeth: the most common problem that leads adults to opt for a treatment. In some cases it is necessary to create space to align the teeth.
- Gaps in teeth: gaps and holes in between teeth may occur due to various reasons (maxillary bone too big or smaller teeth size), or adult teeth do not come out.
- Crocked teeth: another common problem is to have the lower maxillary bone placed in the back making the upper teeth to appear or having an out inclination.
- Open bite: both lower and upper teeth do not meet, in aesthetic side may not be too bad but in mastication is. It is a complex treatment and sometimes surgery may be needed.
- Deep bite: upper teeth close up on top of the lower teeth causing gum damages. Upper teeth may also be facing the inner side of the mouth.
- Crossed bite: upper teeth close behind the lower teeth causing an uneven smile, mastication problems and teeth damages. In extreme cases both surgery and orthodontics device has to used.