Try Your Smile
Before Digital Smile Design (DSD) it was extremely complicated for dentists to clearly explain the various treatment options and, above all, to show the patient what the possible final result would be. This process was even more complex, if there was a lack of teeth or even broken teeth. It was also not easy for the patient to agree to undergo a treatment without having a clear idea of ??what the final result would be.
With Digital Smile Design , this is no longer an issue. At CDL you can, together with one of our experienced dentists, simulate the final result and take a virtual test drive on your new smile with our Try Your Smile service.
Is Digital Smile Design for me?
Digital Smile Design is an excellent choice for all those who:
- Want a customized design of your smile
- Have specific requests
- They think your smile is important
- They want to be involved in the design, production and final result of your smile
- Intend to try / test your new smile before proceeding with treatment
Digital Smile Design – Advantages and Benefits
DSD is an innovative service with numerous advantages:
- Allows you to view the result before proceeding with treatment
- It’s fast, taking just over 5 minutes
- Completely painless
- Allows you to explore various treatment options
- Allows you to participate in the design of your smile
- It is a versatile process that allows you to test your smile in a reversible and non-permanent way
Try your Smile – Step by step
- Digital Images – In this consultation with CDL’s experienced specialized Oral Rehabilitators, you will try to understand what your expectations are. It will also do a digital scan and take pictures of your good.
- Smile Design – Then, using the most advanced Digital Smile Design planning technology, CDL’s experienced dentists will plan your case 100% digitally, trying to meet your expectations, maintaining the harmony of your face and smile.
- 3D Production – After approving your smile in the digital version, we send it to the laboratory to produce a 3D model of your new smile.
- Try Your Smile (optional) – In this consultation you can experience how will your smile look after the treatment is finished.
- Congratulations! If you are satisfied with the result, the CDL team will start the treatment process itself. You’re on your way to your perfect smile!
What happens next?
After designing your smile, CDL’s team of experienced dentists will prepare a treatment plan detailing all the costs and treatment times involved, based on your Digital Smile Design.
Your plan can be a combination of tooth whitening, combined with dental veneers, orthodontics, aesthetic restorations or even dental implants and ceramic crowns, depending on your needs.
If you intend to do a facelift to your smile or even a smile makeover, come and test your new smile with Digital Smile Design/Try Your Smile!
Monday to Friday: 09h00 to 18h00