These phobias can have several origins (bad past experiences, for example) and are relatively frequent. It’s estimated that 5 to 10% of the adult population is afraid of the dentist, being more frequent in women and children.
If you are visiting this page, you are likely to be one of those people who shiver when talking about a dentist and as you already realized you are not alone. Your case is more frequent than you think and, fortunately, it has a solution!
Solutions for those who are afraid of the dentist …
If you are afraid of the dentist and would like to renew your smile, we have good news for you. At Clínica Dentária de Lisboa we know that this problem worries you so we created a set of solutions in order to make your experience in your visits to the dentist, as pleasant as possible:
• We have a team of trained dentists who specialize in handling cases like yours.
• We have an environment throughout the clinic that allows you to relax. While waiting for your appointment time, you can have a coffee, tea, read a magazine or a newspaper, access the internet with free WiFi service.
• In the office, we have:
• Background music and headphones so you can relax
• Panoramic TV on the ceiling so you can watch your favorite news, film or series while we do your treatments
• Conscious sedation: revolutionary technique that will allow you to relax during dental treatments
For more information, book your appointment, we will have a friendly dentist in Lisbon waiting for you to help and clarify all your doubts.
Don’t let the dentist’s fear prevent you from having the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Don’t waste any more time! Book your appointment now!